Application: Employee Engagement
Employees are a company’s most valuable asset and the world’s best companies make retaining them their top priority. Employee complacency and employee attrition can be very costly to an organization, both in terms of hard dollars and erosion of company morale. Your best employees need more than a paycheque to remain loyal. They need to feel valued and given an opportunity to enhance their skills.
Gamified employee engagement leverages powerful human psychology and video game mechanics to educate, motivate, improve processes, and recruit in fun and playful ways — all without the cost of 1:1 programs. But effective eLearning engagement extends beyond badges, rewards, and quizzes. It’s deeply connected with the content. It’s entertaining and choice-based. It has consequence. And most importantly, It’s intrinsically rewarding.
Gamification impacts employee behaviour through:
- Motivation – Employees are motivated by the opportunity to get recognition and rewards
- A sense of control – Gamified systems give employees the feeling of being in control which taps into their intrinsic motivations
- Collaboration – Working together creates highly effective teams and a constructive, supportive and productive environment
- Cues to action – Employees are prompted to complete tasks and to know where they are and where they are going
- Competition – Some people are competitive by nature, they like to set goals and complete with themselves or with others
One PUG eLearning Customer’s Outcome:
- 88% of participants learned something new
- 80% changed their behaviour as a result
- 75% cross-connected to at least 1 social media channel during program
- Improved productivity
- Reduced costs
- Individualized salesforce development
- Increased outcomes and desired behaviours
- Purpose-driven salesforce communities
- Valuable insights
To request a case study detailing our award-winning solutions, get in touch with us by clicking the button below.