Application: Sales Performance
Sales teams are at the heart of any company. Poor sales performance and sales-rep attrition can be very costly to organizations, both in terms of hard dollars and erosion of company morale. Top sales reps thrive in competitive environments and keeping their skills sharp enables them to excel.
Gamified sales engagement leverages motivational psychology and video game mechanics to enable sales teams to sharpen their skills, improve their productivity, offer competitive feedback — all while driving revenue targets and minimizing attrition. Meaningful engagement extends beyond points, badges, and economic rewards. It’s affinity with the company. It’s deeply motivating. It’s entertaining and choice-based. It has consequence. And most importantly, it’s intrinsically rewarding.
Gamification impacts sales team behaviour through:
- Motivation – sales teams are motivated by opportunity to get rewards and recognition
- A sense of control – Gamified systems give sales teams the feeling of being in control which taps into their intrinsic motivations
- Cues to action – Sales teams are prompted to complete tasks which helps them know where they are and where they’re going
- Competition – Sales teams are competitive by nature, they like to set goals and complete with themselves or with others
One PUG eLearning Customer’s Outcome:
- 88% of participants learned something new
- 80% changed their behaviour as a result
- 75% cross-connected to at least 1 social media channel during program
- Improved productivity
- Reduced costs
- Individualized salesforce development
- Increased outcomes and desired behaviours
- Purpose-driven salesforce communities
- Valuable insights
To request a case study detailing our award-winning solutions, get in touch with us by clicking the button below.