The online casino has instead been a solitary experience, which, unsurprisingly, doesn’t appeal to the younger demographic. But the world of gambling is slowly adopting the inspiration from other gaming experiences, such as social, streaming, leaderboards and sharing capabilities, to make online casino a more shareable fun. The session examined:
• What exactly are the elements from video games that make the experience so engaging?
• Can the new reality post Covid19 speed up the adoption of shared experiences?
• Can the acquisition of NetEnt by Evolution Gaming surprise us all by blurring the product lines in creating innovative solutions aimed for the next generation?
This webinar panel explored these trends aimed at innovating within the online casino and provided insight from experts within our industry and a wider gaming space.
- Moderator: Karolina Pelc, Basic Strategy
- Steve Bocska, CEO, Pug Interactive
- Alex Tomic, Founder, Alea Gaming
- Thomas Rosander, Ex CEO Dunder, Mr Green, EA, Bwin
- Tobias Svensen, CEO, Casinogrounds (ex LeoVegas)
- Robin Reed, Chief Executive Officer, Ichiban Ventures
You can watch the archive of the event below.